2011年9月16日 星期五

~Come Let's Go Roller Again~

              Today,I went to Endah Parade with my friend Dillon.We went there cause we wanted to go bowling.But too bad,the bowling arena is holding up a tournament.The whole place was packed with competitors.                      

              So,we went to Macdonalds and chat.Suddenly,a boy's hand reach out infront of me.I was frightened.............When I turned around its my friend Cheng Wei!!!!I was surprised.

              Next,me and Dillon followed Cheng Wei.Cheng Wei suggested go roller............so me and Dillon agrees with Cheng Wei.Then,we saw my friends which is Celine,Seong Foong and Jolyn.I'm surprised again.I never thought there were so many friends at the Endah Parade.

              We had a great time at roller.So,I hope we will go again...............so, here is the end of the blog.......Bye-Bye

沒有留言:

張貼留言